Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 1/2 a packet of Choc Chips
- 100 grams of Butter
- 65 grams of Sugar
- 1 tbs of Condense Milk
- 1 cup of Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 160 fanforce.
- Soften the Butter, add Sugar and condense milk and using an electric mixture cream together those ingredients.
- Sift the flour and add the Vanilla Extract and the Choc chips.
- Combine well and roll the mixture into little balls to go in the oven.
- The cookies take about 15 minutes to cook.
Tip if the mixture isn’t sticky add in more butter!